- RONLY.COM is a site operated by RONLY LIMITED, company number 06253273 and registered office is at 3rd Floor, 201 Haverstock Hill, London, NW3 4QG, United Kingdom (referred to as “Ronly”).
- Ronly does not guarantee that this web-site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our web-site is permitted on a temporary basis. Ronly may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our web-site without notice. Ronly will not be liable to you if for any reason our web-site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Any liability for the content or performance of this web-site is disclaimed. Ronly shall not deliberately mislead you by the contents of this web-site and Ronly will endeavour that all the content is up-to-date and correct. Ronly makes no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our web-site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- Our web-site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom, therefore if you choose to access our web-site from outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk.
- Ronly is the owner or the licensee of all protected by laws intellectual property rights placed on our web-site, and in the material published on it. Visitors have a right to print and download extracts from the site with reference to Ronly but visitors shall not modify the downloaded extracts of any materials printed off or downloaded in any way, and any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics shall not be used separately from any accompanying text or reference to Ronly.
- Nothing on this web-site shall amount to advice or an offer, content of this web-site is provided as a general information only.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
- To the extent permitted by law, Ronly excludes all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our web-site or any content on it, whether express or implied and Ronly will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort, breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, whether foreseeable or not.
- Any content you upload to our web-site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us and other users of the web-site a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and Ronly will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our site. Ronly has the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in applicable legislation.
- Ronly does not guarantee that our web-site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site.
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- Where our site contains links to other web-site and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only and Ronly shall not be held responsible for any content of any of these links.
- To contact us, please use the contact form in the website or email email@example.com.