RONLY LIMITED (“We”) have developed this policy in order to provide you a reasonable level of protection and understanding of your rights in relation to privacy and we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
1. This establishes the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting RONLY.COM (“our site”) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
2. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller Ronly Limited of 3rd Floor, 201 Haverstock Hill, London, NW3 4QG, United Kingdom.
3. We may collect and process the following data about you:
3.1. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, put an inquiry or request for contact and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph, etc.
3.2. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information: technical information, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; information about your visit, products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
3.3. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. [In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site.] We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
4. We will use this information you give to us to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us; to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about; to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. We may use this information to administer our site and for internal operations, to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
5. We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
6. We may share your information with selected third parties including business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you, advertisers, financial advisers or professional consultants.
7. We may disclose your information if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, including exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of complying with applicable legislation.
8. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site therefore any transmission is at your own risk.
9. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data by contacting us through the contact form.
10. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
11. You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with applicable legislation and by contacting us.